Ministerial divided regulations of Royal Irrigation Department (RID), Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives (MOAC) B.E. 2554 (2011) to provide Information Technology and Communications Center has responsibilities as follows;
1. Master plan and action plan implementation of Information Technology and Communications of RID, it includes monitoring and evaluationg the implementation.
2. Implementing about Information Technology and Communication System, Computer Task System, and to be RID's Central Network on Information Technology.
3. To study and analyze the Information Technology and Communication System and Computer System of RID.
4. To coordinate and/or support the implementation of related agencies or assigned.
Information and Communications Technology Center have responsibilities, according to ministerial divided regulations of RID, MOAC B.E. 2554 (2011), on Information and Communications Technology both Central Office and Regional Office of RID that the office located at Irrigation Engineering Center Building, RID Samsen Rd., Dusit, Bangkok.
* Developing Information Technology and Communications system to support RID's implementation
* Clients satisfied in Information Technology
* Clients satisfied in communications
* To provide risk protection system on Information Technology and Communications efficiency
* Research and development to support the implementation
* All staff have competency and encourage in their work
* To have modern technology and database system